- Home Page
- April 11, 2002
- Airbus A300 Pilot Interviewed by Canadian Broadcasting
- by Victor Trombettas
- My mysterious friend from Canada, Mudman, who is responsible
for the famous rudder reconstruction
photo we posted on February 7th, sent me this information:
- Hi Victor:
- on CBC (Canadian Broadcasing Corporation) radio last night
there was an interview with Todd Wissing who flies the Airbus
American Airlines. This is a regular show called "As it
airs every week night on CBC. It is a current affairs/news magazine
followed quite zealously by many Canadians.
Anyhow, it was an interesting interview about the pilots' wanting
A300-600 's grounded.
- The RealPlayer audio file
is here and you'll need to fast forward the clip to the 11
minutes and 30 second mark.
- Pilot Todd Wissing was involved in FlagRun (http://www.flagrun.org)
where American and United Air Lines employees along wth Military
Service members and Federal employees ran across America to raise
funds for the victims of 9/11. Todd is at center below.
- Please go
to the U.S.Read Home Page where you will see more links to
Flight 587 stories.
your email to the Editor. Please
provide your full name, city, and state. Thanks for your comments!